THERMAL SOLAR PANELS
THERMAL SOLAR PANELS HEAT UP YOUR WATER WITH ENERGY FROM THE SUN, RESULTING IN BIG SAVINGS ON YOUR GAS AND/OR ELECTRICITY BILLS FOR HEATING YOUR WATER.
Solar collectors, as thermal solar panels also are called, often give a better and faster return on investment than solar cells. Especially in Spain, where we have a lot of sun, it makes a lot of sense to heat your water with solar cells, both when it comes to your utility water and heating your home or pool if you have one.
There are two types of solar panels: flat solar panels, which are the most proven and economical, and tube solar panels, which are a more advanced solar panel with a higher establishment price, but which provide more energy, especially during cold weather periods.
The properties of the different solar panels are as follows:
Flat panel thermic solar panels
From the outside, the flat-panel solar panel looks like a glass plate in a frame. The glass covers a metal absorber plate. This plate absorbs the sun’s warm rays. This solar panel is usually a lot cheaper than the more modern pipe version. On the other hand, this panel usually also supplies less energy when conditions are difficult, e.g. in low sun or when it is very cold.
Pipe panel thermic solar panels
This solar panel is a more modern construction, where the absorbers are placed in airless glass tubes. These pipes can easily be replaced, so maintenance is usually just as simple and economical as with the flat panel system. The price of good quality pipe collectors is at the higher end of the scale, but you will get a really high-quality solar panel which performs better and lasts longer.
Vencosan has been advising on and installing solar panels in both private and industrial properties in Spain since 2008. We know what we are talking about, we work quickly and we attach great importance to delivering and installing in accordance with Nordic standards. With Vencosan you’re never alone, there is no language barrier and you can always reach us easily.
ENJOY THE HEAT
Thermal solar panels, besides the savings, have many more advantages. Thermal solar panels are ideal for under floor heating, radiators, swimming pool heating as well as hot tubs, outside showers. You will be able to enjoy all these features with a clean, green conscience as well as for free, with a payback time of around 3 years. Ask us about any regional grants that might be available to help with the cost.
WHAT´S THE PROCEDURE?
- First step is always a conversation (via phone, in our office or at your property) about your needs and ambitions. We will need your electricity or gas bill and information on how many grown-ups and children there are living in the property. With that knowledge we can calculate what kind of installation you need to get the most savings. Initially, a photo of your property, eventually from Google Maps or Earth of where you want the installation is sufficient to calculate a close estimate for the installation.
- When we have agreed about the estimated price, our technicians need to visit your property to see if there are any special requirements for the installation. This visit takes only half an hour of your time and will result in an exact quotation.
- Depending on the installation and region you are in; we will submit the necessary paperwork with your local town hall to get the permissions for the “obra menor”. Some town halls don’t need that, but instead, after the installation, we fill out a declaration of responsibility that the installation is well made, and that it is not disturbing public roads or buildings. Thermal solar installations, by the way, might give you a discount on you IBI.
Enjoy! When your panels are installed, your investment is returned, the energy used for heating is free.
With Vencosan you are never alone, we are always at your disposal and you can communicate with us easily.
I need advice
The cost of the product includes the advice and installation, you do not have to worry about anything, Vencosan solves it.
· C/ Ibiza 10, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga
· C/ Pietat 28, 08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona
· C/ Islas Baleares 32, 46988 Paterna, Valencia
· Av. Dr. Gregorio Marañón, 68, 03185 Torrevieja, Alicante
Call us Free
900 696 888
· 204 N Elm Ave STE 103, Sanford, FL 32771, United States
· Hamburgo # 213, PB Anexo Col. Juárez, Del.
MEXICO CITY, CDMX – Mexico City, Col. Juarez, 06600 México